"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another Sneak Peek at My New Children's Chapter Book through a New Story Illustration....



I've been able to get a couple more line illustrations done today! If you like these...please LIKE my page and follow along! This new chapter book is coming together and it looks like (hopefully, the earlier the better) a 2014 publishing date! Now...which publisher will be the lucky one??? :oD


In this story illustration:  The twins meet new friends at school as they keep hidden a special secret with an unsolved mystery behind it. Hmmmm...what could it all mean? This fun, adventurous story is itching to be read!!! :oD

 Be sure to LIKE and follow me also on facebook: 




and on my website: 



CILLYart4U is also on twitter.com and Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment