"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ongoing Creative Process for the TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach's Children's Book Cover!!!


Still working away on my book cover for my upcoming TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach children's chapter book...trying to decide what I like best! It is a fun process, but other stuff does creep in, like paying bills, updating family accounts, helping out others with worthy needs and projects. This slows my creative process...but it is a great blessing to serve!

If you feel like you'd like to join me in the fun process of bringing about this magical children's chapter book, the TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach, please check us out on:


www.kickstarter.com/projects/196876639/twin-tails-of-mason-beach-a-chapter-book-for-young
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment