"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Thursday, July 24, 2014

UPDATES on TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach, TWIN TAILS Book Two...and a bit more fun!

I sure wish I could share some fun character sketches for
TWIN TAILS Book Two...but it would 'let the cat out of the bag' too early! I got into writing more of my 2nd book of this magical series and couldn't stop until the wee hours of the morning (after doing some setting up/organizing in my husband's new classroom) ...and made it to the beginning of chapter 8! Trying to get the ideas out of my head onto a document and seeing lots of images in my mind...almost like a movie! Editing will have to come later...as I've just got to get this new children's chapter book story written first. Anxious to get back to my creative writing and sketching!

Meanwhile...negotiations for the publishing of the first book, TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach, are still in the preliminary stage. Summer activities and demands can sometimes slow up a process such as this, tho' I'm anxious to get the details worked out to see if this will be our new publisher! Tryin' to be patient. :o)

Here's a sketch...or a piece of recent art I illustrated that I can share!  I created this last Saturday as a fingerprint sign-in tree for a baby shower that my sister and my niece were hosting. It turned out pretty cute...and will look lucious with all the fingerprints stamps filling in as green leaves.  Can you tell which gender the baby is predicted to be?
 
Happy Birthday today to our darlin' 3 year old grandson! Family, immediate and extended, really give life a blessed depth! I sure love mine!
 
Feel free to check out our website: cillyart4u.wix.com/cillyart4u
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment