"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Book Cover Designs for TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach and update on TWIN TAILS Book 2!

I've submitted 3 book cover ideas to my publisher in preparation for the publishing, launch & marketing of my magical children's chapter book, TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach!  So excited to hear their input on these designs!

I have also just written chapter 16 of TWIN TAILS Book 2 this weekend...and what an exciting chapter it was too! Now I've only got to write chapter 17 and the epilogue...and this book will be done!  Well... sort of done. Next comes the looonng process of editing, proofing and editing some more...and illustrating the story!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm itching to start TWIN TAILS Book 3 as well!  I don't know if I can wait!

Hope you're all having a great week too! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment