"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Saturday, January 31, 2015

PREPPING for the Upcoming Book Launch of...TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach!

JANUARY 31st, 2014 - My PRESCHOOL SPANISH class focusing on body part vocabulary and beginning Spanish fun was delightful. The children loved putting together the large body part puzzle I created for them to assemble together while we played, BUSCAME...(Find Me the...).  



Now to finish my teacher prep for next week's class theme:
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS, ARIZONA!  Yes...the state of Arizona has a February 14th birthday and we will celebrate that in our next class, while learning birthday vocabulary in Spanish. 

 

I also have a bunch of book launch prep work to do for my magical children's chapter book adventure, the TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach .  Its 3/25/15 publication date is a-comin'!)...and I'm in the planning stages with ROOK Publishing for several book launch venues here in Arizona's valley of the sun (the Phoenix area)!  Please stay tuned here to find out the details as these events are revealed.

 

Follow me in greater detail on my WHAZZUP, CILLYart blog at:  http://cillyart4u.wix.com/cillyart4u


Have a wonderful weekend, ya'll!
  :oD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment