"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

AUTHOR & BOOK LAUNCH and SIGNING EVENTS Are Coming!!!

I spent much of the day proofing and creating my Author Book Proof Editing Comments for my publisher and creating a Spanish glossary for my soon-to-be-published children's chapter book, TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach. It is looking great, just needs a bit more tweaking...and then hopefully we will see the finished product on March 25, 2015 as a newly published books for our readers to enjoy! WOO HOO!  



Just got invited to participate in their Local Author Fair with the Mesa Public Library! Hoping to see you all there on SAT, March 28, 1:00 - 5:00 PM with SOOTYcinders...A Cinderella Tale, A MAGICAL MAIDEN and A MINSTREL, and my newest children's chapter book: TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach! Come meet me, see my books, and sign up for some prizes via children-friendly contests...and learn about my upcoming book launches for the TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach! Stay tuned for specific times & dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment