"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Join Me at a LOCAL AUTHOR'S FAIR in Mesa, Arizona on March 28, 2015...I'd Love To Meet YOU!

I was just invited to participate in a local author fair at the City of Mesa Public Library - Red Mountain Branch in Mesa, AZ on Saturday, March 28, 2015 from 1:00 - 5:00 PM...and to donate a copy of each of my three children's chapter books to their MESA AUTHOR'S Collection since I was born and raised in Mesa! I am really excited to participate and give back to the same library system that helped to bring storytelling, reading, writing and children's book illustration alive for me!

I would love to see any of you there and share with you my three children's chapter books, SOOTYcinders...A Cinderella Tale, A MAGICAL MAIDEN and A MINSTREL, and my soon-to-be launched TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach, along with a contest for a free book and other prizes, story illustration coloring pages and more!

If you are in the area, please come see me and other authors at this:

4th Annual Local Author Fair
City of Mesa Library: Red Mountain Branch
635 N. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85205
SATURDAY, March 28, 2015 from 1:00 - 5:00 PM

Check out all the details on my "CILLYart4U Events" page and "WHAZZUP, CILLYart?" blog on my website: 



4th LOCAL AUTHOR FAIR at the City of Mesa Library- 
RED MOUNTAIN BRANCH
SATURDAY, March 28, 2015 from 1:00 - 5:00 PM
  635 N. Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85205 

No comments:

Post a Comment