"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart

"Magical Maiden" by Cillyart
"Magical Maiden and A Troubador/Minstrel" by Cillyart/CMB

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back to Work...With Another SNEAK PEEK into TWIN TAILS Book 2 for YOU!!!

It is good to be home, but trying to get back into the swing of things and whittling down my mountain of things to do that built up while I was out of town with family is a feat! As I continue to do a beta reader project for a fellow author, I am again prepping to work with my own beta readers in this next editing process of my own TWIN TAILS Book 2 manuscript!

Here is a sneak peek into one of the story illustrations for TWIN TAILS Book 2 that I hope you will enjoy! What do you think has caused our mermaid twins alarm in one of their relaxing ocean swims? Story prediction using illustrations or text is a great reading skill for readers of all ages!


Don't forget to enter our TWIN TAILS of Mason Beach children's book give-away through goodreads.com!  You and your family may be one of our winners!  For more details, just click on my website blog link below...and GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment